The Transport Knowledge Hub strives to encourage collaboration and raise awareness of related work and future opportunities or needs.
To learn more about the Transport Knowledge Hub, read page 30 of the Domain Plan
The Transport Knowledge Hub has three levels.
Topic hubs provide an open environment where members can share transport data, evidence, knowledge, research, information, capabilities, and ideas.
Anyone can join a topic hub. See topic hub presentations.
The Transport Intelligence Digest, a quarterly publication aimed at keeping up with the latest in transport research and to provide up to date transport-related research and data articles and releases to Hub Members. The digest will also cover Knowledge Hub news and include information on upcoming transport-related events in New Zealand. See Transport Intelligence Digest.
The Decision Board communicates with the other levels of the Transport Knowledge Hub and makes decisions around priorities for transport data, information, and research.
A Cross-Agency Governance Committee provides strategic leadership.
Members represent agencies that use, invest, and contribute to transport knowledge:
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- NZ Transport Agency
- Civil Aviation Authority
- Maritime New Zealand
- Local Government New Zealand
- Auckland Transport
- New Zealand Automobile Association (AA)
- Transportation Group of the Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ)
- Universities New Zealand
- Read the guidelines for topic hubs [PDF, 408 KB]
- Read the topic hub terms of reference [PDF, 236 KB]
- Read the Decision Board terms of reference [PDF, 100 KB]
- Read the Cross-Agency Governance Committee terms of reference [PDF, 155 KB]
Email KnowledgeHub@transport.govt.nz for more information or to join a topic hub