The Transport Technology Knowledge Hub is a community of researchers that provides a forum for information sharing and collaboration on transport technology related research and data analysis.
This knowledge hub covers vehicle, transport infrastructure and non-infrastructure related technologies.
- To act as a channel to help implement the Intelligent Transport Systems Technology Action Plan 2014-18, Auckland Transport Alignment Project, Transport Research Strategy and the Transport Domain Plan.
- To raise awareness of relevant research, data analysis techniques and data availability across the transport sector – including international research and connections.
- To identify information/research gaps.
- To ensure research is relevant and to facilitate the take-up of research for policy devleopment.
- To identify opportunities for collaboration amongst members.
- To reduce duplication and provide the opportunity to learn from, and build on others' work.
- To drive quality by providing a forum for peer review and critique.
- Seminars on current and planned research and data analysis relating to transport technologies.
- Regular updates on relevant research and events.
- Support the annual Transport Knowledge conference.
The hub is open to anyone interested in sharing technology-related data, information and research.
To join, please email KnowledgeHub@transport.govt.nz