The safety, security and efficiency of New Zealand’s air, sea and land transport system is vital for our society and our economy. We aim to continuously improve our transport system, and receiving your feedback helps us to identify areas for improvement.
The Ministry of Transport is the government's system lead on transport. We provide policy advice and support to Ministers, and assist the government in its relationship with transport the Crown entities; Civil Aviation Authority, NZ Transport Agency, Maritime NZ, the Transport Accident Investigation Commission and City Rail Link Ltd.
We monitor these entities to ensure they are effectively governed, and to provide assurance that the entities discharge their functions effectively.
If you have feedback, or wish to make a complaint about the service provided by one of the above Crown entities, in the first instance, contact the organisation directly via the following links;
- Civil Aviation Authority(external link)
- NZ Transport Agency(external link)
- Maritime NZ(external link)
- Transport Accident Investigation Commission(external link)
- City Rail Link Ltd(external link)
Contact the Ministry of Transport if;
- You have raised an issue or concern with a Crown entity monitored by the Ministry of Transport and your complaint has not been adequately resolved
- you would like to submit feedback about the work of the Ministry of Transport
- you have an issue with the effectiveness of the transport regulatory system
Send your feedback to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can write to:
Ministry of Transport
PO Box 3175
Your enquiries will be treated in confidence, as appropriate.