This report presents the results of the annual survey of public attitudes to road safety.
The survey is focussed on alcohol, speed and safety belts. In addition, respondents are asked their views on more general road safety issues.
This report presents the results of the survey under the following headings:
- general attitudes to road safety and enforcement
- alcohol-impaired driving
- compulsory breath testing (CBT)
- speed and speed enforcement
- speed cameras
- general enforcement and compliance
- safety belts and child restraints.
Detailed tables are available in Appendix B (PDF, 725kb).