This report presents the results of the annual survey of public attitudes to road safety.
The report presents the results of the survey under the following headings:
- General attitudes to road safety and enforcement
- Alcohol-impaired driving
- Compulsory breath testing (CBT)
- Speed and speed enforcement
- Speed cameras
- General enforcement and compliance
- Safety belts and child restraints
The report summarises the findings with text and graphs.
Appendix A (PDF, 50kb) contains details of sampling methodology.
Detailed tables are available in Appendix B (PDF, 422kb).