The Urban Transport Knowledge Hub has been established to provide a forum for people from a range of backgrounds to contribute diverse views and constructive insights on the challenges and opportunities facing urban areas.
We host a range of seminars as well as other discussion forums with the aim of sharing knowledge and experience to help drive the quality of policy development, research and data analysis related to transport and urban areas.
- To facilitate robust discussion and debate about key urban challenges, opportunities and policy ideas.
- To provide a forum for presentations about relevant research, projects and policies.
- To provide networking, relationship-building and collaboration opportunities for members and interested parties.
- To help drive the quality of policy development, research and data analysis related to transport and urban areas.
- Seminars and discussion forums about key urban challenges, opportunities and policy ideas.
- Presentations on relevant research, projects and policies relating to transport and urban areas.
- Regular email updates on relevant research and events.
- Support the development of urban transport research proposals that will help fill evidence gaps identified in the Transport Evidence Base Strategy.
The hub is open to anyone interested in sharing or discussing urban transport related experience, data, information and research.
To join, please email KnowledgeHub@transport.govt.nz