In 2006, the Ministry of Transport and the Energy Efficiency Conservation Authority (EECA) commissioned investigations on biofuels supply, distribution, vehicle risks, and the economics of bringing biofuels to the market in New Zealand.
The reports can be downloaded here:
- Enabling Biofuels: Biofuel Economics, Covec, 2006 [PDF, 631 KB]
- Enabling Biofuels: Biofuels Supply Options, Hale & Twomey Limited, 2006 [PDF, 494 KB]
- Enabling Biofuels: Biofuels Distribution Options, Hale & Twomey Limited, 2006 [PDF, 315 KB]
- Enabling Biofuels: Risks to vehicles and other engines, Transport Engineering Research New Zealand (TERNZ), 2006 [PDF, 400 KB]
- Encouraging the uptake of transport biofuels [PDF, 74 KB]